★ Summary of Xiamen Residence Card Processing
On December 1, 2016, Xiamen public security organs started the work of applying for residence permits and stopped processing temporary residence permits. The transitional policy was implemented from 16 January to 30 June 2017. Provide any of the following 11 certificates of actual residence in the place of residence for more than half a year. If the investigation is true, you can apply for a residence permit: 1. Industrial and commercial business license; 2. Labor contract; 3. Labor relationship certificate issued by the employing unit; 4. Employment (employment) certificate; 5. Social security payment certificate; 6. Ownership of (relatives and friends) housing property rights. Certificate documents; 7. Purchase contract; 8. Housing lease contract; 9. Housing lessor, employer, accommodation certificate issued by school, etc. 10. Student certificate; 11. Continuous study certificate issued by school, etc. From July 1 this year, Fujian Province will strictly implement the provisions of Article 7 of the Provisional Regulations for the Implementation of Residence Licenses in Fujian Province, and handle the application for residence permits.
★ Business Guidelines for Receiving Graduates
I. Receiving the application of graduates and employing units landing in the account of "Xiamen Personnel Network" to declare and receive the personal information of graduates, the ID number in the personal information of graduates, the place of origin of students before entering school (generally referring to the residence registration of senior high schools and the place of school registration), and the graduating middle schools are generally not reflected in the "Recommendation Form for Graduates'Employment". Before declaration, it should be known and confirmed to the individual.
II. Acceptance of Graduates for Examination and Approval
(1) Network auditing and approval
The Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) examines and approves the declaration information of graduates through the network, with a time limit of 6 working days. If the employer inquires about the status of audit and approval through the account of Xiamen Personnel Network, and the audit returns or fails to pass, it shall operate according to the audit opinions.
(2) Confirmation of written materials
After the network examination and approval has been passed, the employing unit can print the Xiamen Acceptance Employment Declaration Form for Graduates of Higher and Secondary Schools (in triplicate) online through the account of Xiamen Personnel Network. After the signature of the unit, together with the original employment recommendation form or diploma, the employing unit can go to the municipal administrative service. On the third floor of the center, Hall A of the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) handles the formalities of signature and confirmation in the business acceptance window for graduates.
Warm Tip: The Employment Agreement is signed by the competent department of the unit or the personnel agency. The Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) does not examine the material or sign it. In order to facilitate the employing units to go through the formalities of affirming the employment declaration forms of graduates, enterprises receiving graduates with bachelor's degree or above may also choose to go through the formalities of affirming the employment declaration materials in the city talent service center.
III. Receiving Graduates'Registration
(1) Dispatch or reassignment of graduates
Graduates who have completed the dispatch procedures shall submit the Employment Declaration Form of Xiamen City Receiving Graduates of Higher and Secondary Institutions, which has been confirmed by signature, to the Employment Department of the university graduates as the basis for employment dispatch; those who have already done the dispatch procedures shall go through the dispatch procedures, and those who have done so shall rely on Xiamen City Receiving Higher Education and Secondary Institutions. The employment declaration form for secondary school graduates shall go through the formalities of assignment at the place where it was originally dispatched, and the local competent department for employment of graduates shall endorse the opinions of assignment on the Registration Certificate and sign it. The following four types of non-normal graduates'Registration Certificates need not be assigned to the original dispatched places, but can go through the registration formalities directly in Xiamen:
1. Provincial endogenous graduates who graduated from colleges and universities in the province shall send them back to their places of origin and report to them with the words "to be employed";
2. The applicants who apply for the registration certificate to the graduate management institutions of our province (such as the provincial graduate employment office or the municipal people's social bureaus) have not specified the specific employment units;
3. Fujian graduates from colleges and universities outside the province report to the source of Fujian province, which belongs to the state of unemployment. The registration certificate does not specify the specific employment unit.
4. Dispatched to provincial and other areas, the registration certificate does not specify the specific employment units, and the files have been transferred to our city, still belong to the graduate files.
(2) Employment report and introduction
Graduates submit the original of the diploma (double bachelor's degree, must provide the original of the corresponding degree certificate) and the original of the registration certificate to the employing unit, and the personnel of the unit are unified to the business acceptance window of the graduates of the Municipal Administration Service Center Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) (daily time is in the city). A hall on the third floor of the government service center will set up a special processing window in the city administrative service center from July to September every year to carry out the centralized reporting of graduates. For more information, please pay attention to the specific notice of "Xiamen Personnel Network". Check in for employment. Those who intend to transfer their household registration should submit the materials for the transfer of their household registration and go through the corresponding procedures for introducing and settling down; those who confirm that they do not transfer their household registration should submit the declaration of the graduates themselves (need their signature and report to the scene for confirmation). The Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) will no longer handle the introduction and settling down according to the Procedures.
Household registration transfer materials include:
1. If the household registration is transferred to the collective households of the graduate colleges and universities at the time of enrollment, the household registration transfer certificate shall be provided (the municipal colleges and universities may provide the collective household registration page);
2. If the registered permanent residence has not been moved into the university or the registered permanent residence has been moved back from the graduating college to its original place or a third place at the time of enrollment, the registration form for the employment situation of graduates shall be obtained from the administrative personnel for the approval of the registered permanent residence.
Warm reminder: Those who have obtained graduation qualifications but have not yet obtained the "diploma" for some reason must be certified by the educational administration department of the graduating college.
Warm Tip: Where Xiamen graduates are employed according to the labor contract in the enterprise, the enterprise fails to go through the formalities of employment examination and approval, they can go through the formalities of employment registration directly with the original certificates of graduation certificate, registration certificate, family registered permanent residence, labor contract and social security surrender certificate; and local graduates who start their own businesses can go through the formalities of employment registration. Business license to the government's personnel service agencies for personnel agency services, and then to the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) business acceptance window for graduates to register for employment.
Warm reminder: The validity period of the procedures for introducing graduates to the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) is half a year. Starting from the time when the procedures for introducing graduates to the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) are completed, graduates should go to the public security organs to handle the procedures within the prescribed time limit and exceed the time limit. It can't be handled; the declaration materials and procedures for settlement shall be subject to the requirements of the public security organs.
Warm reminder: Xiamen graduates who are waiting for employment will provide graduation certificates, registration certificates, family registered permanent residence books, and residence transfer certificates to the Employment Service Department of the City Talent Service Center for introducing and settling down procedures.
(3) Introducing Employment
After the graduates have gone through the registration formalities, they will go through the procedures of referral employment with their registration certificates: those who receive jobs in the establishment of municipal and district-affiliated institutions shall issue letters of introduction to the competent personnel departments of the units or district personnel administrative departments respectively for referral employment; those who are entrusted by the units with personnel agencies of talent service institutions shall serve the corresponding talents. Business institutions issue letters of introduction to handle the procedures for referral of employment; enterprises with the right to file management receive graduates without referral of employment procedures.
Warm Tip: During the period of centralized reporting, the city talent service center will provide referral service for graduates received by its agent units at the centralized reporting window of the city administrative service center. The original registration certificate should be deposited in the personal files of graduates.
Annex: Conditions and materials for accepting graduates in Xiamen
I. Conditions of Acceptance
(1) Graduates from Xiamen
Xiamen graduates refer to the full-time graduates of general education in Xiamen who have registered for household registration and school registration before entering the first full-time college of general education. Full-time graduates of general education who meet one of the following conditions may enjoy preferential employment policies with reference to Xiamen students:
Full-time graduates with household registration in Xiamen before enrollment but not with general education in Xiamen;
2. Although the household registration and school registration are not in Xiamen before enrollment, at the time of graduation, one of the parents or spouses has a household registration in Xiamen for full-time graduates of general education (only for the current year).
(2) Non-Xiamen Graduates
Graduates of non-Xiamen origin who enter Xiamen for employment must have good moral and academic qualities. Receiving units have been implemented in Xiamen. At the same time, they must meet one of the following requirements:
1. Graduates with bachelor's degree or above (including bachelor's degree);
2. The major is the graduates of general colleges and universities who are in urgent need and in short supply in our city (submitted for approval before June 10 of that year);
3. The major received by the enterprises outside the island of this city corresponds to the direction of industrial development in our city and to the main business of the unit, and the graduates of ordinary colleges and universities who have signed employment contracts with the employing units for more than three years (submitted for approval before September 30 of that year);
4. Graduates from general colleges and universities with provincial or municipal technology or patent departments'recognition of innovative inventions, technological reforms, product patents or comprehensive awards at provincial or ministerial levels;
5. Starting a business independently in Xiamen, the enterprises established within two years from the time of graduation have paid more than 10,000 yuan of tax to the tax authorities or 30,000 yuan of tax within three years from the time of starting a business.
6. One or both parents are supported by Xiamen or supported by mountainous areas.
7. The children of Xiamen educated youth;
8. Parents have moved into Xiamen.
II. Receiving Graduates'Audit Materials
(1) Basic materials
1. Xiamen City Receives Employment Declaration Form for Graduates of Higher and Secondary Schools (printed online through Xiamen Personnel Network unit account);
2. The employment recommendation form or the original diploma.
(2) The need for additional materials
1. Appendix to the establishment of post employment in public institutions: use the compilation list and the audit list of the Office of Enterprise Reform (the Party-masses system is audited everywhere by cadres of the Organizational Department of the Municipal Party Committee);
2. The original and photocopy of the relevant certificate affirmed by the relevant technology and patent departments at the provincial and municipal levels for creative inventions, technological reforms, patented products or awards at the provincial and ministerial levels;
3. For self-employed businesses in Xiamen, a business license for Industry and Commerce and a tax certificate issued by the tax authorities shall be attached.
4. If one or both parents support the construction of Xiamen's border areas or mountainous areas, supporting materials and certificates of kinship issued by public security organs shall be attached.
5. The children of educated youth in Xiamen add copies of the registration form of educated youth with the official seal of the archives management department and the certificate of kinship issued by the public security organ;
6. If the parents or spouses are registered in Xiamen, the registration book of parents or spouses in Xiamen and the certificate of kinship issued by the public security organ (marriage certificate can be shown if the spouses are registered in Xiamen);
7. If I have a residence registration in Xiamen before I enter school, I shall attach my residence registration book in Xiamen.
★ Requirements for Employment Registration Procedure Based on Lost Registration Certificate
In recent years, in the practice of graduates'acceptance business, some graduates lost their employment registration certificates, and the original certification institutions did not issue new certificates according to the requirements of the Ministry of Education, but only issued certificates of loss of registration certificates or certificates of registration (hereinafter referred to as "lost certificates"), resulting in the lack of these graduates in the process of employment. The original business registration certificate can't go through the employment registration procedures smoothly. In order to solve the practical difficulties of these graduates, the following principles are specially formulated after research and demonstration.
I. The Employment Registration Certificate of Graduates is an important material for Graduates'Employment Reporting
In business, we should insist that graduates'employment registration certificate is an important material for graduates' employment reporting. If they lose their employment registration certificate, they should first ask the graduates to apply for new certificates from the original certification institution.
II. Requirements for employment registration of graduates with lost certificates
If the original license issuing institution does not issue new certificates and only issues lost certificates, the employment registration formalities shall be handled in the following ways:
1. According to the process of receiving graduates in our city, we go through the online declaration formalities and get through.
2. If the personnel agency entrusted by the receiving unit collects and examines the graduate files, which are still the status files of the graduates, the personnel agency shall issue the Certificate of the Status of the Graduates'Archives of General Education in Xiamen (the units with archives management power shall file and examine the files according to the authority of archives management).
3. The graduates themselves, holding the certificate of the status of the files of the graduates of general education in Xiamen, the certificate of loss and the certificate of graduation, apply to the Graduates Business Acceptance Window of Xiamen Bureau (Hall A, 3rd floor, Administrative Service Center, 842 Yunding North Road). For those who intend to transfer their household registration, they also need to provide household registration materials.
4. Receive the "Personal Commitment for Lost Registration Certificate" at the Graduates'Business Window of our Bureau, which is filled in and signed by the Graduates themselves on the spot. The Commitment is in duplicate. One copy is pasted with the lost certificate and sent to the Personnel Agency for deposit in the Graduates' Personal Archives, and the other is kept by our Bureau.
5. After the business window of our bureau has been accepted, it shall be handled according to the requirements of business handling.
1. Graduates who have lost their certificates for employment registration should present their original certificates to the Graduates Business Acceptance Window of our Bureau (Office A, 3rd floor, 842 Yunding North Road City Administrative Service Center) if they find the original certificates or obtain new certificates for re-issuance. Business operators will sign up the lost certificates and deposit them in the Graduates'personal files.
2. If there are doubts about the diploma, the lost certificate or the proof of the status of the archives, the personnel in charge of the business of our bureau shall collect the materials and submit them for examination and verification, and then go through the registration formalities after verifying the correctness.
3. Graduates should be honest and trustworthy, handle the registration formalities with authentic and effective certificates, and suspend their business if they commit fraudulent acts, and deal with them according to the seriousness of the circumstances. If a crime is constituted, it shall be handed over to the judicial organ for handling.
★ Business Guidelines for Re-Employment of Professional Technicians and Managers
I. Basic Conditions
1. Adhere to the Party's principles, lines and policies, have a decent ideological style and no political and economic problems.
2. Healthy and able to work normally.
3. Those with postgraduate education or higher professional titles shall be aged at least 10 years from the statutory retirement age.
4. Graduates with bachelor's degree are over fifteen years from the legal retirement age. If their major or work experience is not in line with the main business of the proposed unit, those with bachelor's degree should continue to pay social security for one year in the proposed unit. Adult education undergraduates should pay social security for two consecutive years in the proposed unit.
5. Those who graduate from secondary vocational school and have intermediate professional titles or junior college degrees and have intermediate professional titles shall be aged at least 15 years from the legal retirement age, and shall continue to pay social security for 3-5 years at the planned institutes. (Those who are transferred to enterprises in the island with general college degree shall continue to pay social security for 4 years, and those who have general secondary vocational education shall have general secondary school education. For those transferred to enterprises outside the island, those with general college degree should pay social security for three years in a row, and those with general secondary school degree should pay social security for four years in a row.
6. Those who graduate from technical secondary school or specialized school are under 35 years of age and have to pay social security for 3-5 years in succession at the planned Institute (those who are transferred to enterprises in the island, those who have general technical college degree must pay social security for 4 years in succession, those who have general technical secondary school degree must pay social security for 5 years in succession; those who are transferred to enterprises outside the island, must pay social security for 5 years in succession; and those who are transferred to enterprises outside the island, must pay social security for 5 years in succession. Those who have a general junior college degree must pay social security for three years in a row, and those who have a general secondary school degree must pay social security for four years in a row.
7. Professional and professional work experience is in line with the main business of the proposed unit.
(1) Submission of business applications by units
1. Enter information and prepare materials for mobilization
(1) The employing unit logs on to Xiamen Personnel Network to input the information of the re-recruited personnel, prints the re-employment approval form for professional technicians and managers online (hereinafter referred to as "re-employment approval form") and prints it on the same A4 paper in three copies, then submits the information online to the competent department or personnel agency.
(2) The employing unit signs the re-employment (employment) approval form.
(3) If the personnel relationship entrusts the personnel service agency to act as an agent, the signed re-employment (employment) approval form and declaration materials shall be submitted to the entrusted personnel service agency for examination and verification; and the district-affiliated institutions shall report to the District Personnel and Social Bureau (District Civil Service Bureau) for examination and verification.
2. Auditing files and submitting employee information
Filing Examination of Employing Units (Municipal Institutions Subject to Competent Authorities, District Institutions Subject to Economic and Social Bureau of District People's Society)
Enterprises in charge of archives and institutions affiliated to provincial ministries directly examine archives, sign the re-employment (employment) approval form and submit information to the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) through Xiamen Personnel Network Account.
(2) Acceptance of business applications
Personnel managers of self-administered archives enterprises, provincial and ministerial institutions and municipal institutions directly carry re-employment forms, materials and personal files to the business acceptance window of the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) for examination and verification (Location: Office A, 3rd floor, 842 Yunding North Road, Municipal Administrative Service Center).
Personnel relations entrusted personnel service agencies to act as agents shall be submitted by the entrusted personnel service agencies, and district-affiliated institutions shall be submitted by the District Personnel and Social Bureau (District Civil Service Bureau).
(3) Approval of business applications
The Business Department of the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) shall examine the materials and accept the complete and complete online declaration information. The online examination and approval procedures shall be completed within the prescribed time limit (six working days).
If the approval is passed, the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) signs the approval form for reemployment (employment) and produces the notice for reemployment of personnel relations in enterprises and institutions (hereinafter referred to as "reemployment notice") and applies for the transfer of household registration, the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) issues the registration form for the transfer of personnel (for the parties to the public). Security organs handle the procedures of household registration transfer.
(4) Follow-up procedures
1. Procedure for referral of personnel relations to competent departments or personnel agencies
Reporting to the unit with the notice of re-employment (among them, the municipal public institutions are introduced to the employment unit by the competent unit, the district public institutions by the district people's and social Bureau (district civil service bureau), and the personnel relations agency entrusted by the personnel service agency.
2. Settlement formalities
If a household registration is moved into the city from outside the province, it is necessary to bring the permit and the permit to relocate to the business acceptance window of the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) (Office A on the third floor of the Municipal Administrative Service Center) for introducing the formalities of residence (sending electronic information to the public security organs), and then hold the permit, the permit to relocate and the unit certificate. A copy of the re-employment notice issued by the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Servant Bureau) shall go to the public security organ in the proposed place to settle down. Where the personnel relationship entrusts the personnel service agency to act as an agent, the personnel relationship introduction letter issued by the entrusted personnel service agency shall also be presented.
If the registered permanent residence is transferred from the province to the city or from the outside of the island, the registration form of the mobilization personnel signed by the Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security (Municipal Civil Service Bureau), the certificate of the unit and the copy of the re-employment notice issued by the Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) shall be taken to the public security organ of the proposed place to settle in. Procedures, in which personnel relations entrust personnel service agencies to act as agents, also need to show the entrusted personnel service agencies issued a letter of introduction of personnel relations.
III. Re-employment declaration materials
1. The reemployment (employment) approval form is in triplicate.
2. The original and photocopy of the certificate of resignation or termination of labor relations.
3. Personnel files of the parties.
4. Material to be attached:
(1) The original and photocopy of the household registration, graduation certificate.
(2) The original and photocopy of the title certificate shall be attached to the person with a title. For those who belong to senior professional titles, a copy of the examination and approval form for professional titles assessment (with the official seal of the archiving unit) must also be provided.
(3) A copy of the examination and approval form (the employment contract must also be attached to the appointment contract) for cadres who belong to the system of transferring, absorbing and employing cadres (with the official seal of the archiving unit affixed).
(4) Unmarried cadres shall attach the original certificate of unmarried unfertility.
(5) The original marriage certificate, photocopy and the original and photocopy of the spouse's residence registration must be attached to the married one-child certificate or the original and photocopy of the family planning certificate issued by the family planning department at or above the township (street) where the family registration is located. The military should also attach the military officer's certificate and the army brigade to the transfer of the military spouse. Copies of the examination and approval form for military family members approved by the upper political organ (with the official seal of the archiving unit affixed).
(6) For those who intend to relocate their accounts, the original registration form (printed online, in duplicate) for the complete situation of the transferred personnel shall be submitted.
(7) For children who comply with the policy, they must attach the original and photocopy of their household registration and one-child certificate. Where divorced cadres are transferred to the city and require children to be accompanied by the original and photocopies of the judgment of the local court, and the original and photocopies of the spouse's death certificate are attached to the children who are accompanied by the spouse's death certificate.
(8) Notice of compilation issued by the compilation department shall be attached to the transfer to public institutions.
(9) Provide the original and photocopy of the social security certificate in Xiamen that meets the basic requirements.
IV. Issues needing attention
1. Online declaration can be directly printed online professional and technical personnel and management personnel re-employment (employment) approval form, do not need to start filling in.
2. The formalities for the re-employment of professional and technical personnel and managerial personnel shall be handled by the personnel cadres of the unit.
3. All written materials submitted to the business acceptance window of the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) shall be on A4 paper.
4. The information declared must be truthful. If fraudulent, once discovered, the qualifications of transfer and employing units shall be cancelled and the responsibilities of the parties concerned shall be investigated.
★ Business Guidelines for "Key Enterprises" Graduates to Enter Xiamen
According to Xiamen People's Notice No. 8 of 2007 on Further Perfecting the Examination and Approval Matters for Non-Xiamen Students who have worked in Xiamen for many years and have become the backbone of enterprises, the entry of graduates with bachelor's degree or below into Xiamen should be handled according to the following procedures:
I. Application Conditions
The applicant shall have the following conditions at the same time:
1. Healthy, non-Xiamen graduates under 35 years of age with general education degree or below (excluding self-funded secondary school graduates in the plan);
2. Graduates'majors are in line with the city's industrial development direction, and their majors are in line with their jobs.
3. Requirements for working life:
College graduates must have worked continuously for more than four years in the same enterprise on the island of the city or for more than three years in the same enterprise off the island of the city. When applying, they should sign a labor contract with the same enterprise for more than three years. Secondary school graduates must have worked for more than five years in the same enterprise on the island of the city or for more than four years in the same enterprise off the island of the city. At the time of application, they should sign a labor contract with the same enterprise for more than three years.
If the applicant has left the eligible unit at the time of application, he must work in the new unit for more than one year and hold the post of department manager or above, and sign a labor contract with the new unit for more than three years at the time of application.
If the applicant has left the eligible unit at the time of application, he must work in the new unit for more than one year and hold the post of department manager or above, and sign a labor contract with the new unit for more than three years at the time of application.
The relevant working years are based on the social insurance and labor contract paid by the unit in Xiamen by the graduate.
4. Excellent performance, contributing to the development of the unit, has become the backbone of the work unit, and its performance has been generally recognized by the vast number of employees of the unit;
5. There is no violation of laws and regulations, and the daily performance conforms to the civilized citizen standards of the city.
6. The tax payable wages in the first quarter of the applicant's application shall reach the average value of the "average wage standard for on-the-job workers" published by the statistical department of our city in the same year, and shall be judged by the amount of individual income tax payable.
7. No formal employment formalities for graduates have been handled in other areas.
II. Application Time
Every year in March and October, regular acceptance of unit applications.
III. Application Procedure
1. The applicant unit carefully screens and determines the applicant selection according to the conditions.
2. In view of the candidates and matters to be handled, the performance materials of the reporting personnel shall be publicized for one week in the public place of the unit, and shall be subject to the supervision of all the staff and workers of the unit.
3. If there is no objection after publication, the employer shall submit written application materials;
4. The employer shall apply for employment through the "Xiamen Personnel Network" graduate employment channel according to the process of receiving graduates, print the "Xiamen City Receiving Employment Application Form for Graduates from Higher and Secondary Institutions" online and sign it, and go to the City Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) of Hall A on the third floor of the Municipal Administrative Service Center. The examination and approval formalities shall be handled at the admission window of the student business.
5. Graduates with their diploma and report card to Xiamen will go to the Graduates Business Acceptance Window of the City Human Resources and Social Security Bureau (Municipal Civil Service Bureau) on the third floor of the Municipal Administrative Service Center to register and introduce the procedures for settling down.
IV. Application materials
1. Application report and performance announcement materials of the unit;
2. Application Form for Entering Xiamen for Key Graduates Working in Xiamen Enterprises for Many Years;
3. The original and photocopy of Graduation Certificate, Registration Certificate and Identity Card;
4. In Xiamen, the original and photocopies of the Social Insurance Payment Certificate and the Individual Income Tax Payment Certificate;
5. Copies of tax receipts paid by enterprises in Xiamen.
V. Application Notes
1. Employers should fully understand the purpose and purpose of the regulations issued by the government personnel department to solve the problem of registered permanent residence for key personnel of the unit, strictly control the conditions, and ensure that the graduates applied for are the backbone of the unit; and strictly prohibit fraud, once it is found that the applicant is not the backbone, but in order to solve the human relations to enter the building and household. Where the applicant is suspended immediately, and the qualifications for entering the building of the registered permanent residence relationship of the approved personnel shall be revoked, and the personnel responsibility of the unit shall be investigated at the same time.
2. The employing unit shall do a good job of applying according to the requirements, and the personnel cadres of the unit shall be responsible for the application. Those who fail to apply in accordance with the regulations or whose application materials are incomplete shall not be accepted.
3. These Provisions are not applicable to those who have already gone through the formalities for employment of formal graduates in other places, but should be handled in accordance with the provisions on the mobility of working personnel.
4. The urgently needed talents who meet the requirements of the economic construction of our city headquarters can be reported separately.
5. Non-graduates approved for use by municipal and district-affiliated institutions may be enforced by reference.
Consultation Telephone: 12333